4.29.2011

Cherine

Photo PreviewCherine Anderson is a Reggae artist originally from Kingston, Jamaica.  The reason I chose to feature her is because although I have Caribbean blood running through my veins and I love my island and culture, I am not the biggest Reggae fan in the world.  There are a few artists or songs that an grab my attention, and Cherine is one of them.  When I heard her song "Rebel", I was instantly hooked.  I can see this track becoming my new get-ready-for-the-club anthem.  It is very mellow yet you can still get hyped to it.  How many tracks do you know can do that??  She also gets massive respect from me because before she even put an album out, she collaborated on OFFICIAL remixes with industry legends such as Madonna, and get this... PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!! Please check her out ASAP. This girl needs to blow up in the states NOW!  Check her out at http://www.reverbnation.com/cherineanderson.   Check her video below for "Redemption Songs":

Contact info:

215-628-3109 or 876-396-6849

No comments:

Post a Comment